Through cryptographic verification, game-theoretic equilibrium, and programmatic scarcity, Bitcoin and blockchain technologies disrupted global systems and ushered in a new digital asset class. We believe society will restructure around blockchain-based incentive systems, and accelerate this future by allocating funds toward breakthrough technologies and technical teams building these ecosystems.
Polychain Capital is the world’s premier digital asset investment fund. Based in San Francisco, we actively manage global blockchain assets to achieve exceptional returns for our investors. We value long-term vision, fierce intelligence, quantitative reasoning, and low-ego open-minded people.
The Fund Accounting Manager would intersect Polychain’s Research and Operations teams to analyze metrics and drive reporting across portfolio, finance, and tax endeavors.
- BS from an accredited university in business, finance, accounting, or similar.
- 5+ years of fund accounting and operations experience.
- Experienced with fund NAV calculations, portfolio calculations (fund cash and position-reconciliations, P&L, review of customer’ account balances, etc.).
- Expertise in preparation and review of annual financial statements, audits, and tax returns.
- Translate changing needs of internal operations and research teams to deliver custom reports (e.g. portfolio attribution, etc.) which support operational decision-making.
- Assist with design and implementation of custom accounting and reporting infrastructure.
- Exceptional EQ encompassing the ability to communicate in a genuine and meaningful capacity.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- CPA strongly preferred.
- Flexible, professional, highly-intelligent, organized, and naturally personable disposition.
- Able to communicate eloquently regarding the broader financial services and blockchain industry.
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies.
- Opportunity to impact the entire blockchain ecosystem from a macro-level.
- Collaboration alongside the brightest researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs and financial experts in the world.
- Access the resources to bring your ideas to fruition, sans bureaucratic processes.
- Start-up feel with tremendous impact and autonomy.
- Competitive salary, flexibility, and trust.