Business Development Lead
We are looking for a genuine and personable ‘professional networker’ to originate, maintain, and nurture high-leverage investor partners to drive sales and raise capital for the fund. This individual will engage with institutional partners (family offices, high net-worth individuals, pensions, foundations, corporations, etc.) to facilitate short-term conversion or long-term relationship building in an intuitive and meaningful way.
Polychain Capital is the world’s premier digital asset investment fund. Based in San Francisco, we actively manage global blockchain assets to achieve exceptional returns for our investors. We value long-term vision, fierce intelligence, quantitative reasoning, and low-ego open-minded people.
- Outstanding track record developing business and maintaining relationships of investors
- Quantifiable success converting prospects into sales or funding.
- Proactive work-ethic that ‘hits the ground running’ to conjure prospects and leads.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Intuitive networking abilities, able to adapt to the needs and personalities of one’s audience.
- Flexible, professional, highly-intelligent, organized, and naturally persistent approach to driving sales that is overly transparent.
- Exceptional EQ encompassing the ability to network in a genuine and meaningful capacity.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Broad conversational knowledge across a plethora of topics in addition to those surrounding financial services and blockchain.
- Interest or familiarity with blockchain technologies not required, but strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel as needed.
- Opportunity to impact the entire blockchain ecosystem from a macro-level.
- Collaboration alongside the brightest researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs and financial experts in the world.
- Access the resources to bring your ideas to fruition, sans bureaucratic processes.
- Start-up feel with tremendous impact and autonomy.
- Competitive salary, flexibility, and trust.