We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
We highly value the impact associated with developing and growing our user base and are seeking an ambitious and thoughtful Customer Support Associate who is up for the challenge.
Ideal candidate for the job will be one who can operate well in highly ambiguous environments and is excited about building from scratch and to scale. This is a critical role and we believe that if we build this function right, it will be the biggest lever in our success. In this role, you’ll work with our stakeholders across the company to solve customer pain points.
As a Customer Support Associate at Polly, you will:
- Respond to customer queries across multiple touchpoints (email, chat, social media, etc.) while focusing on first contact resolution
- Define strategies to efficiently manage contact volume with cost & time as reference
- Design & execute KPIs for this role keeping the company’s self serve mission in mind
- Create and maintain complaint handling/troubleshooting documents
- Redesign help docs with a specific focus on reducing ambiguity for customers
- Lead collaborative initiatives with different departments in the interest of making it easy for the customers
- Follow up with the Product Team on redesigning customer pain points
- Have a data driven approach towards prioritization
Skills, attributes and past achievements:
- Resourcefulness in reinventing processes that are not in line with an effective customer support strategy
- Proven ability to collaborate across various teams to provide outstanding customer service.
- Desire to establish a deep understanding of our product to deliver prompt and professional solutions for unique customer use cases.
- Strong english communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience using Intercom, Hubspot, Notion and Stripe. Preferred not mandatory
This position may be a great fit if:
- You are highly empathetic and are able to build trust and rapport with customers
- You are an active listener
- You get satisfaction in solving problems to ensure the success of others
- You are curious about learning & exploring efficient ways of doing things
- You are a self-starter
- You are detail oriented and are able to juggle and prioritize in a fast-paced startup environment
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging.