We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
Every moment at an early-stage startup counts. At Polly, we seek-out team members who are ambitious and curious, who operate with intention and passion. We highly value the level of impact associated with investing into the development and growth of customer success and we're seeking an ambitious and thoughtful Customer Success Manager who is up for the challenge. You operate easily in highly ambiguous environments and are excited about building from scratch and to scale. This is a mission critical role for Polly and we strongly believe that if we build this function right, it will be the biggest lever in our success. You have a past in working tirelessly to understand how to leverage and influence products to solve deeper-level customer challenges. In this role you’ll work with our founders and drive growth and expansion of our existing users while working to identify customer health, and serve as the primary contact for support and training of new customers.
As Customer Success Manager at Polly, you will:
- Work closely and listen to customers intensely - provide customer support across multiple channels (email, in-person, events, etc.)
- Define and report against Customer Success Metrics tied to customer health and success
- Represent and advocate for the customer during product roadmap sessions
- Own both strategy & execution - generate educational resources and training materials (and the processes to support them) to ensure our customers are successful in their journey to onboard and extend the Polly offering
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop a customer feedback loop to promote and improve our product
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to develop and unify brand voice as part of our success experience
- Work with our Growth team to amplify “champion” customer voice
Skills, attributes and past achievements:
- Previous experience in a early-stage environment where you've been successful at building and implementing customer success framework from scratch or reinventing processes that are not aligned with the strategy of effective customer success
- Excellent high-level customer focus and the desire to solve problems
- You like to understand how things work at a deeper level and are able to effectively align product offering with customer needs
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- You are highly empathetic and able to build trust and rapport with customers
- You are an active listener
- You get satisfaction in solving problems to ensure the success of others
- Intensely detail oriented and able to juggle and prioritize in a fast-paced startup environment
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!
Polly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.