We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
We are seeking a customer-focused marketer with a successful track record of leading lifecycle marketing for SaaS businesses. You will be responsible for initiatives that fuel engagement with both our self-serve and enterprise business, and enhance the overall customer experience with Polly. You’ll strategize, execute, and refine campaigns that communicate in a highly personalized manner with customers at-scale from trial through activation, monetization, expansion, and long-term retention.
We need a critical thinker with a test and learn mindset. You will constantly imagine new ways of engaging with customers by first building a deep understanding of their needs, aspirations, and challenges. Your scope will encompass developing a customer marketing strategy, user segmentation and targeting, building nurture programs and drip campaigns, tracking and measuring success of those programs, testing and experimenting with new channels of customer communications.
- Use various marketing channels (email, Slack in-app messaging, website, chat) to increase activation, usage, paid conversion, and retention of customers
- Capture and interpret key intent signals from various channels to support customer insights and develop new initiatives around driving those desired behaviors
- Partner with teams across Polly (Sales, Success, Growth, BI, etc.) to implement coordinated customer initiatives and events
- Design and run experiments (A/B or multivariate) to test and improve conversion and other key performance indicators
- Collaborate with key platform partners (Slack or Microsoft) to launch programs that can driven adoption of new features and drive deeper usage of Polly
- Partner with Sales and Customer Support teams to develop initiatives that drive deeper feature adoption, activation, and reduce customer churn.
- Experience implementing customer marketing programs to improve conversion at every step of the funnel
- Experienced in B2B SaaS products, preferably in a self-service/freemium model
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms, particularly Hubspot and Intercom
- Very comfortable working with data, a power user of Excel, and proficient in using BI tools like Looker or Amplitude
- Skilled and demonstrable experience bringing new ideas to life
- A “make it happen” attitude and the ability to “make it real” while meeting a high bar, often coordinating across multiple teams, in a fast-moving environment. Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal oversight.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!