We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack and Microsoft Teams applications. We make it easy for millions of users to measure and manage their work.
The Product Manager will work to gain a deep understanding of Polly’s competitive landscape to ensure we are delivering the best features across different platforms and ecosystems at the right time.
As the Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create Polly’s competitive roadmap, and milestones deliverables.
- Evaluate, prioritize (cost/impact/value), and manage the feature backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
- Collaborate with Design to break down product features at the user story level and prioritize into the backlog.
- First find data, then leverage it to understand product performance and iterate constantly to deliver a best in class product features and experiences.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks, and drive cross-functional stakeholder accountability.
- Anticipate and remove obstacles that slow down or prevent projects from delivering within scheduled timeframes.
- Navigate through organizational barriers and advocate for the right decisions to best serve the users.
- Understand and communicate tradeoffs and ensure the team is set up for success.
- Implement a customer feedback loop in partnership with Customer Success to ensure product features align with that of customer needs and translate into impactful features.
- Fuel your “curiosity appetite” by researching and analyzing markets and segments in which Polly competes; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to cultivate creative product innovation.
Skills, attributes and past achievements:
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks (IE, maybe you started out as an Engineer and then shifted to Product).
- Able to view things through a strategic, more visionary lens, then execute at a tactical level.
- Ability to partner effectively with engineering teams to implement new features, while maintaining a high quality bar.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
- You have successfully built and taken to market technical products in the enterprise space.
- You have managed engineering tasks on a sub-monthly level.
- Ability to assess, listen and then collaborate to add the right level of structure within the product engineering ecosystem.
- You operate well in a highly ambiguous environment where most things have to be flushed out and/or built from scratch.
- Self-starter, strong detail-orientation, and continuously focused on results.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, gain consensus, and prioritize those most impactful first.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are successful at building trust and driving alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders.
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys competitive compensation and great benefits including PTO, comprehensive healthcare, equity, and more.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!