We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing programs are tracked, measured, and optimized for performance. The Senior analyst will own setting up the systems to track, measure, and improve the performance of all user-facing marketing programs and ensure that data informs all key go-to-market decisions. You’ll be responsible for laying the analytical foundation that will not only serve the business now but set us up for high growth. You will also be responsible for identifying key insights and opportunities with our user base that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders in marketing, sales, and product. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at the same time and will be expected to prioritize and work on high-value/high-ROI efforts effectively.
- Create, manage, and improve Polly’s product and marketing dashboards to generate insights that can inform marketing and product decisions.
- Own the marketing revenue and subscriber forecast including informing the goal-setting and budget process with data.
- Work with large unstructured user data to turn data patterns into clear insights that can then be turned into initiatives that drive growth.
- Be responsible for the quality, cleanliness, and governance of Polly’s marketing and sales database including customer and partner segmentation, lead scoring, and data uploads.
- Guide lead management efforts including establishing the process for lead generation, nurture, and hand-offs to sales using data to guide your decisions.
- Ensure all paid marketing efforts are ROI positive and proactively provide insights into budget allocation, quarterly planning, and revenue management.
- 5-8 years of experience in a marketing analyst, business operations analyst, or data science role in a SaaS self-service business model.
- Excellent analytical skills including mastery of SQL, Visualization tools like Tableau or Chartio, and a power user of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience building dashboards and reports from unstructured data.
- Ability to communicate requirements to engineering teams and database teams and work closely with these teams to enable data capture, data transfer, and analysis.
- Expertise with best-in-class marketing and analytics tech stack like Tableau, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Chartmogul, Google analytics, etc.
- Some hands-on experience working with marketing automation systems like Hubspot and martech stack like Clearbit, Madkudu, Intercom, Autopilot, is desirable.
- Some basic coding skills are desirable.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!