We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack and Microsoft Teams applications. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work.
While we’ve grown 100% organically to date, we’re seeking a Head of Product Marketing to develop and execute a marketing strategy to build Polly’s brand, showcase unique value proposition, and drive a fast-growing, sustainable lead funnel. You will think creatively and understand the investments needed to bring your marketing vision to reality. Because we are a small, but agile team, you must have the desire to get in the weeds while at the same time think and act strategically every step of the way. You are highly ambitious and a builder at heart.
As the Head of Marketing at Polly, you will:
- Create and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy for integrated campaigns that leverage digital, email, events, high-value partnerships, and sales channels
- Develop and execute a plan to acquire, retain, and grow the Polly customer base
- Lead, manage, mentor, and strategically grow the marketing team. Assess talent and skill gaps and work to both grow those skills and recruit additional talent to take our marketing team to the next performance level
- Craft and evolve messaging across Polly’s value proposition, strategic positioning, brand differentiation, and technical capabilities to our customers, partners, investors and employees.
- Partner with Founders to think strategically about the company's mission, product line, and business model and help craft a vision for the future of the business.
- Establish and report against metric-driven goals to prove the effectiveness of initiatives
Skills, attributes and past achievements
- Previous experience leading, mentoring and growing a highly agile team
- Experience successfully partnering with cross-functional stakeholders Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success
- You are highly analytical and have a track record of growing digital ecosystems and/or businesses to meet and exceed company growth targets
- You are a problem-solver who possesses excellent critical thinking abilities
- Proven project management skills, ability to execute and iterate
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environments
- Deep product marketing experience with a focus on digital marketing, content marketing, and growth hacking
- You enjoy taking others along the journey and supporting your team through ambiguity and change
- You have deep end-user empathy
- Bonus Points: Love of Slack and/or parrots
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys competitive compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.