We’re Polly, an engagement app that captures instant response on Slack and Microsoft Teams and helps you make data-driven decisions instantly. We are a remotely-based, distributed team located in various parts of the US, Canada, and Pakistan.
We’re looking for an innovative and scrappy PM who will be responsible for driving the vision of how to make Polly product features successful across different ecosystems. You’ll work to create unification between customers needs and marketplace opportunities while balancing cross-functional stakeholders - internal and external (customers, marketing, product engineering, partners/platforms) to deliver the best features at the right time. Your experience and passion live at the intersection of design, engineering and product vision.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for product design (what we build and the look and feel)
- Heavily partner with Engineering to deliver against product design goals goals
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and direct customer interaction to figure out a prioritized product roadmap
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with the business, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to project stakeholders
- Own insights on the market and segments in which Polly competes; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
Skills, attributes and past achievements:
- You've owned significant levels of an entire product before and have had to think intently about how users will interact with the product from a design perspective
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks
- You have a blend of both strategic and tactical thinking abilities - able to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts, and then organize thematic work areas to align long term vision with iterative execution
- Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization
- You've successfully built, and taken to market, technical products in the enterprise space
- You've worked closely with engineering across sub-monthly projects
- Worked at a high paced, scrappy tech startup
- You are ambitious
- Strong problem solving skills, you easily navigate the unknown by asking questions and drawing conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys competitive compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by over thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!
Polly is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.