We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack applications. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work.
We're looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Account Executive to expand Polly's customer base. Given our leads have been 100% organic to date, you will be the very first salesperson as we make a deliberate change to our sales-driven model. In this role you’ll work with our founders to take on and convert qualified prospects into long-term, valued customers as well as uncover new opportunities as part of your daily sales motion. You will operate in a highly autonomous environment
As a Senior Account Executive at Polly, you will:
- Prospect for new accounts, close on warm leads, partner with existing accounts to increase adoption of new and existing tools
- Work to continuously optimize at every level of the sales cycle to realize best channels, best strategy to engage leads and how to seek out enterprise power users
- Conduct demos to qualify and demonstrate how Polly's features are able to address customer pain points and be a huge value to their business
- Work closely with customers - run sales process across multiple channels (email, in-person, events, etc.)
- Develop a customer feedback loop to promote and improve our Polly offering
Skills and past achievements:
- Demonstrated success growing B2B, Enterprise, or Mid-Market sales in a SaaS organization (or otherwise with heavily leveraged digital lead generation)
- Experience running end-to-end sales in a short sales-cycle environment in the $5k-$50k ARR range
- Strong communication skills and excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to follow-through on activity opportunities and help a prospective customer throughout buying process
- Proven ability to be nimble, wear multiple hats, and operate successfully in a small, high-growth startup
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bonus Points: Love of Slack and/or Parrots
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys competitive compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack, MS Teams, & Google Meet. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!