For Pollen to grow as a credible and trusted brand, solving customer problems quickly whilst building hype for our experiences is vital. You will manage a team that represents the face of Pollen, and interacts with customers on social media, both proactively and reactively, to ensure that we earn trust and build strong, lasting relationships that lead to brand advocacy.
This role comes with a heavy focus on making data-led decisions, a desire for implementing robust processes and leading a team to deliver outcomes aligned to our business goals. You will be expected to advocate passionately on behalf of our customers internally to improve the overall customer experience, and manage cross-functional relationships to set the right expectations and deliver on them.
In your first 12 months, you will:
- Lead and motivate your team to own their roles and consistently achieve an average Quality Assurance score (Quality Assurance score) of 85/100 with their social media interactions. You will use data to monitor their performance and identify opportunities for training and development to ensure continual improvements are made.
- Protect and enhance Pollen’s brand reputation on social media and review sites, aiming to keep Pollen’s Trustpilot score above 4/5. You will monitor and respond to conversations relevant to Pollen and its partners to achieve average response times of <30 mins.
- Ensure your team consistently identifies ‘surprise and delight’ moments that can elevate the experience for customers and their group. You will work with other departments to turn these opportunities into reality.
- Contribute to and improve the centralised CX Social Media playbook and ensure your team actively refers to this in regular training and feedback sessions supported by the Quality Assurance team.
- Create feedback and reporting loops to ensure the voice-of-the-member is represented across the business and is considered at the forefront of key decisions.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).