We are looking to hire an experienced individual to join our Experience-Operations Strategy Team in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and to help build regional Artist Experience & Handling for our European program - whilst structuring to scale operations rapidly.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse and proven track record in the Tour Management and Handling of Artists across a spectrum of event types and styles – from Club shows, to large indoor events, to Greenfields festival productions. We’re looking for individuals who have at least 5 years experience working cross-culturally and internationally and who have made a measurable impact and established a positive industry reputation in their previous roles.
Specifically, we’re looking for an individual with experience in: Artist Tour Management & Artist Hospitality management across multi-day live music events; the advancing, directing and management of Artist Handlers & support systems in touring destinations; the coordination of curated travel experiences and “Surprise & Delight'' moments for Artists whilst on tour or in destination.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple destinations and projects open concurrently. You will possess sharp time-management skills, take ownership of projects and will know how to stay organised across multiple work streams and stakeholder relationships. You will have experience handling tech/hospitality riders, production of grounds schedules, producing itineraries and booking artist hotels and be proficient in excel and all g-suite platforms.
The right individual will support and develop a deep understanding of our Artist partners, our touring obligations and the nature of the curated experiences that we are producing – ensuring that all of our partners have a distinctive, quality and positive experience – and seek to increase their future participation and engagement with our brand. Seamless logistics and handling will be considered the baseline outcome and will be your main focus - we’re looking for an individual who wants their reputation for global artist management and logistic handling to precede them.
In your first 12 months:
- You’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of seamless end-to-end experiences for more than 75,000 guests across 10+ destinations in Europe. Specifically, you will focus upon the support of the management and advancement of logistics for our touring Artists and partners across Europe.
- You will work with closely with our Artist Experience Director, Event Coordinators and Destination vendors to manage comms with a network of Artist Handlers and Artist-centric vendors across the region including but not limited to: Artist Handlers, Drivers, Runners, Security Staff, Hospitality Staff, Premium travel operators etc.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and optimising admin and support systems, schedules and documentation, as well as preparing staff & vendor briefings and other destination support resources per project that will allow for our teams to succeed in delivering our experiences.
- You will work with our Destination teams to support a network of local coordinators, runners, drivers and operators - whilst establishing and training our quality standards and operating principles into the local teams.
- You will tour into destinations on select projects (Acting as representative to our Artist Director) to directly oversee and execute operational Artist Handling / Logistical elements of the projects. Reporting back to our Artist Director for troubleshooting needs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all of our staff and artist logistics are planned, coordinated, and double checked prior to executions - and work with the local staffing teams to prepare for any special touring needs (visas / certifications / etc).
- You will work within Pollen to create strong and instinctive inter-departmental links that ensure that the Artist Experience team is always working from current and accurate information and intel - to best support the planning and execution of our events.
- You will operate our key dashboards and technical feedback systems in destination and report to the Artist Experience Director and other staff in response to issues or incidents that occur during the experience. You will monitor our instruments and communications systems to ensure that there is strong coordination between our management teams and the local vendor network.
- You will build and own the upkeep of key systems that allow for the regional planning, control and execution of artist production related elements of our experiences.
- You will get your hands dirty – working operationally and collaboratively within the group to build, execute and iterate our experiences and presence within the Curated Travel market space.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).