We’re looking for a Business Analyst to help the Supply team improve key processes, practices and systems, and ensure data-driven decision making. You will conduct research and analysis to propose creative solutions to solve business problems and achieve organizational goals. You also ensure consistency of reporting and tracking of results (strategic priorities, goals, KPIs, etc).
You will love this role if you are a strong process thinker with exceptional analytical skills. You will also succeed in this role if you are organized, process driven and have a proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Lastly, you’re curious and have a continuous improvement attitude - you have the ability to seek-out and implement creative business solutions and best practices.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Partner with a cross-functional group of stakeholders to report on occupancy of hotels across multiple campaigns.
- Provide input and insights on revenue management strategies based upon data analysis such as CVR, smart pricing, mix management and yield strategies.
- Data Visualization – leverage data visualization techniques (Looker) and communication skills to present complex analytical findings in clear business terms that facilitate decision making on financial risk, cash flow forecast for upcoming payments, tiering of hotel rates based on lead time among others revenue driven initiatives.
- Predictive Analysis – leverage mathematical and statistical techniques along with historical data to drive insights to determine continuous improvement opportunities on contracting strategy.
- Report KPI metrics through a balanced scorecard for the supply team to conduct detailed business analysis to understand trends and variances.
- Support Supply Ops by mitigating financial risk, standardize contracting and implementing a contracting management tool to expedite processing.
- Generate and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly revenue management tools, reports, audits, and systems.
- Assist in preparation of weekly revenue management meetings, daily sales business review meetings, and special projects.
- Work with Supply Operations to identify ways to improve and streamline existing reporting to provide better analytical tools for senior leadership.
- Assist senior leadership and Supply Ops with ad-hoc research projects. Create ad-hoc reports based on organizational needs.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).