We are a rapidly growing tech company in our scale up phase looking to double our workforce in the next 12 months.
Currently, we’re looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to develop our onboarding process into an industry leading method for ramping up our new and existing employees onto our various systems with expertly designed training material (videos, walkthroughs, documentation, training sessions) so they can hit the ground running and start being effective in their jobs as soon as possible.
The work you will do over the next 12 months will be pivotal in allowing Pollen to scale and hit our target of launching 3x as many experiences year over year.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Develop and own our training and documentation suite setting the strategy for the sales enablement team for the next 6-12 months, identifying the teams and work streams that will drive the highest impact around the business and ensuring senior stakeholders on teams are bought into your plan.
- Assess the current landscape, establishing the teams and use cases of tech systems throughout the business, in order to build tailored onboarding and training solutions for them.
- Identify the super users and evangelists of our systems and use them to your advantage in developing and deploying the training materials.
- Become the owner and point person for Spekit - our web based training, documentation and onboarding tool.
- Document our business processes end to end using a combination of our tools - Spekit, Notion, Miro - to foster a self service capability within the organization for any tech related troubleshooting.
- Become the go to for anyone struggling to use the systems they rely on to do their job.
- Run regular onboarding workshops for new starters and regular training sessions to help deliver feature releases to existing teams and users.
- Our internal users are our customers - in order to ensure success in the role we must measure customer satisfaction to track improvements. You will establish and own this process using Spekit’s feedback tool.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).