Become the right hand of an exciting and dynamic SVP of SVP People & Culture at the top of her game and driving at a million miles an hour - this role will thrill anyone who loves working in a fast paced environment and be at the heart of a scale up that is set on world domination.
Anne is the SVP of People & Culture at Pollen, an international experiences marketplace, changing the game in live music and travel. Having closed out $120m in funding from world class VCs, they are expanding rapidly on both sides of the Atlantic.
Pollen exists to give everyone a bigger life through building a platform that has all the best experiences for young people in one place, including music, entertainment, travel and sport. We have created more than 1 million experiences, only available through us, in the world’s biggest destinations. With investors including Northzone, Sienna Capital and Draper Esprit, we have raised over $100m in
In the first 12 months you will:
- Run her complex and constantly changing diary, strategically structuring her schedule across multiple international time zones, so that she is on time & prepared. Coordinating her diary and organising all agendas and materials, circulating and chasing up any resulting actions.
- Manage the candidate care of all of her hires, including liaising with internal and external recruiters to schedule, ensuring that she has all the materials needed, and that feedback is delivered to candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all communication platforms are managed and priorities are being flagged/responded to in a timely manner. Includes but is not limited to; Emails, inbox management, to do lists, email prioritization & filing and Slack management.
- Own all management and admin for hiring within the People team. Includes; GreenHouse admin and management
- Support on key projects and global initiatives from design through to roll out - juggling all balls and leveraging a keen attention to detail and a genuine love for organising. Help manage her highest priority strategy, operational projects and support with ad-hoc projects as needed from start to finish.
- Work with our Event ops team to organise and manage People Team events, team bonding activities, lunches etc
- Own all of her admin responsibilities; book all travel, create itineraries and prepare agendas/materials for all meetings as well as submit all monthly expenses.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).