Pollen is seeking an experienced Social Content Producer to source, concept, develop, shoot, and manage content that brings to life Pollen’s purpose of helping people live a bigger life, on social media and while in destination at a Pollen experiences.
This person will personally create high quality, social-first content that captures the energy of a Pollen experience (ex: J Balvin NEON in Las Vegas). They will also manage the ingestion and programming of content shot for social including that from influencers.
You will love this role if you thrive off of live music experiences, are a savvy content creator, and have both the technical skills and artistic eye to capture the energy of a Pollen experience for a social-first audience.
In the first 12 months, you will:
- Cover Pollen experiences and Pollen-related events, traveling to major destinations such as Las Vegas, Miami, and Cancun on weekends to create and publish social content in real time, such as on IG Stories.
- Concept, pitch, create, produce and edit short-form and snackable video for Pollen’s social channels, prioritizing IG, FB, and TW, although will soon include expansion to other channels.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of pop culture as well as the latest social media content and trends to create social-first content that aligns with the tastes of the time, while maintaining Pollen’s premium positioning.
- Leverage social-first formats to tell concise, captivating and memorable stories that engage viewers at home around the in-destination experience.
- Analyze the performance of social content and optimize for future executions.
- Collect all user-generated content (UGC) to amplify, repost and engage with, as well as uploading and tagging in asset management solution.
- Monitor the timing, integrity, and quality of deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously from inception through the creative process to the execution of all materials.
- Input on in-destination photography and cuts to elevate quality of content, increase engagement, and support Pollen’s brand positioning.
- Collaborate with the brand and creative team to develop and implement solutions to ensure successful representation of Pollen brand across social media.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).