We’re looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to help our 3rd party content partners get the best results from our experience marketplace. The role will work with our sales and operations teams to successfully launch and maintain partner campaigns while keeping a great relationship between our organizations. Pollen built its reputation selling millions of tickets for world class partners like Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Electric Zoo, Goldenvoice and others, and delivering excellent results for them remains a key part of our strategy.
In the next 12 months, you will:
- Build and maintain amazing relationships with Clients in the US on Pollen+.
- Be the owner of your own portfolio of accounts in the US music market, making strategic plans to achieve the targets set for your market in terms of member acquisition, customer satisfaction KPIs, tickets sold, GMV and cross pollination to Curated Travel sales.
- Strengthen client relationships with key clients in your remit by having productive face-to-face meetings during each seasonal cycle (either mid- or end of campaign meetings and/or meeting the client at the event).
- Grow the value of your accounts through driving more members and selling more tickets year on year by using data to proactively check in and consult your clients on additional marketing strategies they can execute to maximise the platform.
- Successfully onboard and launch your client campaigns in line with best practice, creating motivational and quality member programmes with strong group rewards.
- Communicate effectively with cross functional departments with a particular focus on the community and CX teams to communicate campaign information to members, to sales to ensure successful client handovers, the operations team on campaign contents, ticketing and fulfilment and the marketing lead on promoting your campaigns.
- Optimize campaigns by creating and following clear content planning including announcements, offers and other incentives that can increase performance and roll out new found best practices for your accounts.
- Retain our clients for subsequent events and keep churn at acceptable levels in part by doing good qualitative end of campaign meetings making sure Clients are happy to work with us again and upsell to client to potentially become a Curated Travel partner.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).