We are looking to hire an experienced individual to join our Global Experience-Operations Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and to help build policy and systems, and oversee execution of premium services in programs across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse and proven track record in designing, sourcing and executing high-level VIP and concierge services at live events, concerts, tours and/or festivals. We’re looking for an individual who has catered to top level executives, well seasoned travellers, guests used to five-star service, a diverse range of customers with high expectations and ultimately, who has delivered premium services with high customer satisfaction.
Specifically, we’re looking for an individual with experience in: High-Level Concierge Services at high-profile events, Table Pricing & Sales, VIP Package Creation, Vendor Sourcing & Management, Operational Organization, Staff Management and Logistical Execution.
This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple destinations and projects open concurrently. They must possess sharp time-management skills and will know how to stay organized across multiple work streams and relationships. This person must be strategic, and have experience leveraging premium services to deliver high revenue for the experiences they’ve managed.
The right individual will have resources across the globe, but also seek a deep understanding of our Artist partners, our destinations and the subcultures Pollen experiences are built for in order to design unique, value-added premium experiences that drive revenue. This individual will prioritize the seamless execution of premium packages while maintaining the desired profit margin or exceeding it. The baseline goal for this position will be increased profitability across programs and high NPS scores around VIP delivery.
In the first 12 months:
- You’ll be responsible for building and delivering a global hospitality strategy that can scale while also boosting NPS by providing unforgettable experiences across more than 150 programs across the globe.
- You will build and manage a global hospitality team focused on delivering high-end concierge and premium services to top tier customers.
- You’ll be responsible for developing a global revenue strategy through premium service sales across programs through table and premium package sales.
- You will work with the Strategy team to develop revenue goals per product and a delivery plan to meet program by program targets.
- You will work with Account Management and the Content team to understand the program demographics, the artist partner and destination to design and cost premium packages that can be operated seamlessly.
- You will standardize premium packages, and cost, by destination and build an executional playbook for operations at scale.
- You will identify and develop unique vendors across the globe who will provide exceptional service and unforgettable experiences to Pollen guests.
- You, and your team, will build a network of concierge staff across destinations who deliver the premium service promise. You will recruit, train and maintain a database of independent contractors who will represent Pollen in destination.
- You will work closely with the Directors of Experience Operations for Curated Travel - North America and European, and program specific Event Managers to integrate Premium Services into the overall operational plan for each program.
- You will get your hands dirty – working operationally and collaboratively within the group to build, execute and iterate our experiences and presence within the Curated Travel market space.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Find out more about our culture and life at Pollen on Instagram.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).