Pollen is seeking an Events Project Manager with a strong understanding of the end-to-end production of large scale events to support, manage and carry out the strategic planning and development of our leading college football brand - Field Day.
We put together blockbuster artists, exciting destinations, the finest hotels, and orchestrate the most amazing events to create incredible experiences for college students seeking adventure!
At Pollen, our vision is to be responsible for 3/5 of people’s top memories. By the end of 2021, we expect hundreds of thousands of people to be finding and purchasing experiences through the Pollen marketplace. We’re on plan to 2x our 350 strong headcount in the next 12 months with offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Toronto, Vegas & Wroclaw, and backing from some of the most exciting VC's in the world, this is an exciting time to be at Pollen.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Project manage various projects from all of Pollens centralized teams that support Field Day including Sales, Marketing, Supply.
- Working closely with the Outside and Special Groups Sales teams to ensure product launches are pacing to predetermined launch dates and helping them strategize for secondary launch dates.
- Supply - communicating destinations, delivering hotel options/ pricing, marketing assets, venue options/pricing, transportation options/pricing, talent, production, event execution.
- Establish clear timelines with finance to make sure all payments are made in a timely manner.
- Deliver P&Ls to build an industry leading roster of events from our list of games we have identified for the season.
- Support Strategy Manager by ensuring all necessary data points are properly collected and funneled over.
- Ensure all marketing collateral and campaigns across all channels is both kept up to date and presenting the correct information around pricing, itineraries etc.
- Define sales material needs and submit comms & creative request briefs to marketing team as needed, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Submit creative request briefs to update flyers for new sales pushes, prices & strategies.
- Work with Event Manager through season to keep strong relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Spearhead the transition from event creation to event execution. Host an official handoff with experience ops were you should be communicating all details of the trips, tighten any loose ends, finalize itineraries, finalize all event coms prior/post arrival and make sure all coms lineup with experience ops itineraries.
- Host event recaps and create a proper pipeline to feedback into proper channels.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).