At Pollen, the quality that we provide when supporting our customers is crucial to the success of the business. Quality, Learning and Development is a lot more than just developing a training or scoring an interaction; it concerns being passionate about nurturing a growth mindset, helping people become their best selves through a culture of coaching, positive feedback and continuous support.
The ideal Learning and Development Specialist candidate is very organized, strives for providing excellent quality through the output of their work, and is willing to share their experience and best practices with the wider audience in order to take our customer service to the next level with respect to accuracy, professionalism, and fostering a healthy feedback culture in which all employees become actively engaged in discussing improvement points and implementing corrective actions.
In your first 12 months, you will:
- Lead the implementation of the new quality assurance framework, and with your attention to detail, promote quality standards across the customer experience teams through the delivery of outstanding feedback and becoming an advocate for best practices.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the quality framework and adapt it to our business needs in concurrence with the evolution of our customers and agents’ needs.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement both for the agents and for Pollen as a whole in order to create an action plan that will allow us to elevate our way of working and approach to customer service.
- Coordinate and support calibrations and audits conducted with our vendors, where you will be able to identify gaps, training opportunities and areas of improvement, while working hand in hand with our vendors on ways to achieve our targets.
- Create operation and training materials that outline our processes and any updates to procedures or practices within Customer Experience.
- Use your amazing knowledge to engage with and deliver exceptional training sessions to both our internal and external agents.
- Become the subject matter expert on the quality of the Customer Experience teams by keeping yourself up to date on recent trends and changes in the industry.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).