Are you obsessed with getting every detail right? Can you keep multiple balls in the air at once? Are you passionate about running large-scale, high-energy events? Then we might have the perfect job for you! Pollen is looking for an experienced event professional who will help manage the logistics of hundreds of experiences across North America! You’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of seamless end-to-end experiences for more than 75,000 guests. This will include supporting onboarding a team of contracted staff, contracting, managing & organizing multiple production vendor details, build and maintain a database of resource tools in relation to production assets in various destinations, assisting in sourcing and securing key program production assets, and working closely with cross functional and central teams to finalize event production details accurately and in a timely fashion.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Manage a standard process for onboarding & contracting both independent contractors and temporary staff for experiences assigned. You will help maintain a staffing database by destination and work closely with the People and Legal teams to standardize how temporary staff are finalized, onboarded, trained and paid.
- Lead coordination of all internal production staff and independent contractor travel and accommodations for each experience.
- Manage vendor logistics from advance to on-site execution, and strike.
- Assist in the development and implementation of standardized production schedules for multiple events and destinations.
- Maintain key operational tools and planning documents for the production department.
- Assist and manage collection, requesting, ordering and receiving of all experience production assets required to execute the event plan.
- Support event producers across each destination. You’ll be helping to create and feed into the final on site experience plans and ensure that there is strong coordination between production logistics and the wider event operations.
- Assist the Production Director with daily tasks as assigned.
- Travel and staff experiences as required.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).