We’re looking for a Partnerships Sales Manager to build and sell partnerships for our Experiences. You will work closely with our Experience partners and Internal stakeholders to sell industry leading Brand Partnerships.
We are gearing up to produce 50 experiences in 2021 and anticipate tripling that volume next year. We need someone who wants to manage a multitude of relationships across a variety of experiences and brand categories, and knows how to manage internal as well as external stakeholders.
This role is meant for someone who is passionate about creating meaningful partnerships between experiences and brands, providing a better experience for our consumers.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Implement the Brand Partnerships sales strategy across our Pollen Presents experiences to deliver meaningful revenue and add value for our customers
- Manage 10+ Pollen’s Presents Partners to:
- Understand their business objectives and assets available for Brand Partnerships
- Leverage their existing Brand Partnership relationships and build into ongoing relationships for other future experiences
- Identify opportunities and group into packages to sell to Brands
- Pair Brands’ marketing objectives with the opportunities at each experience
- Identify gaps for Pollen and its agencies to sell Brand Partnerships
- Work with internal teams to create Brand Partnership packages, including
- Inventory, Venue and Experience Ops teams to understand opportunities across venues and hotels
- Content and Pollen Presents teams to curate brand partnership packages by brand category
- Data & Insights team to build in meaningful and actionable data & insights into all proposals and reach out strategies
- Marketing team to deliver best in class sales assets
- Work closely with the Brand Partnerships creative team to brief, build and sell best-in-class engaging programmes and sales assets for each experience, including (but not limited to):
- One pagers
- Pitch decks/Partnership proposals
- Opportunity matrixes
- Work with Pollen’s marketing function to ensure partnerships align with Pollens brand strategy
- Own the creation of a use case for every single experience we deliver. This bank of case studies is a resource to be used for every new sales pitch - draw parallels between new client challenges and delivered partnerships
- Own the Salesforce reporting and tracking of the pipeline for each of the experiences to ensure stakeholders and agencies are working simultaneously and not going after the same prospects
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).