Does the idea of creating and executing programs for a company whose mission is to create amazing and exclusive experiences ignite your productive spirit? Pollen, the leader in peer-to-peer travel and event marketing, is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated Event Operations Coordinators who are willing to work hard, and provide one of a kind ski travel experiences within the Lifestylez and Echo Tours brands of Pollen Editions
In the first 12 months you will:
- Maintain and grow on existing working relationships with vendors at resorts such as equipment rental shops, property managers and various local businesses
- Manage all motor coach transportation needs and invoicing across both the Echo Tours and Lifestylez Brands
- Developing processes, procedures, and industrial logic to support all pre-trip operational needs and execution
- Help in the execution of all trip operations before trips, onsite for check-in, during trip and check-out
- Organizes and manages all staffing needs for all trips including staff lodging, transportation, and compensation
- Project lead for any season pass products offered by Lifestylez or Echo Tours and maintain communication with resort leads to make sure all passes are processed quickly and correctly
- Work directly with third party companies with the processing of season pass products
- Work directly with finance team to ensure all contracts are correctly filed and all Lifestylez and Echo Tours vendors are being paid in a timely manner
- Assist your direct report with the managing of inventory for all trips
- Utilize National Manager access in Sync software to help manage inventory of lodging, transportation, and all trip options with the VP of Ski Operations in executing all trips
- Source all security for all trips and events and manage security needs with properties and lodging of security throughout the season
- Aid when needed to your direct report and Associate Director of Ski Operations
- Act as the liaison for Ski with the company SMS and CRM team for all pre-trip customer communication
Work with Pollen Ambassador team to ensure all Ski Program Pollen rewards are provided to ski customers across the Lifestylez and Echo Tours brands
- Submit all Rental Reports to our equipment rental partners for all programs across the Lifestylez and Echo Tours brands
- Submit all Lesson Reports to resort partners for all programs across the Lifestylez and Echo Tours brands
- Source staff rental car needs for all fam trip and ski programs
- Assist sales teams across the Echo Tours and Lifestylez brands on any operational needs to maximize their selling potential
- Communicate trip needs and inventory questions between the Lifestylez and Echo Tours Sales Agents and the Director of Ski Operations
- Oversee and Manage the Ski and Inside Sales Agents initiatives including updating Inside Sales on availability and inventory of packages for sale
- Work with Pollen Brand Membership teams to coordinate all on-site activation logistics for Lifestylez and Echo Tours sponsors
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).