Building strong relationships with our highest value members; and protecting our brand reputation online is crucial to the success of Pollen.
Forging deeper bonds with our high value members ensures they become our loudest advocates, leads to increased customer-lifetime-value and keeps them at the heart of everything we do. The relationships we hold with this community are the foundations that Pollen was built on, where word-of-mouth is our most powerful tool.
For Pollen to increase its brand equity, future customers need to see clearly that we are credible and that they can trust us. Every online interaction gives us this opportunity to increase our equity, particularly via social platforms and review sites. Engaging in online conversations, both proactively and reactively, will help gain trust and credibility, as well as serving as an important support extension within the CX department.
As Senior Socials & Community Manager, you will oversee a team responsible for managing the three key areas that make up the Community & Social team’s remit:
- Owning the whole portfolio of high value members for EU
- Use our social listening tool to monitor/engage in conversations
- Manage brand engagement initiatives for high value members in-destination
This role comes with a heavy focus on making data-led decisions, a desire for implementing robust processes around experiments - and leading a team to deliver outcomes aligned to our business goals. You will be expected to advocate passionately on behalf of our members internally to improve the overall member experience, and manage cross-functional relationships to set the right expectations and deliver on them.
In the first 6 months you will:
- Lead, motivate, and influence your team to own their roles and deliver amazing results. You will use data and develop new tooling to monitor their performance and identify opportunities for additional training and development
- Use insight from our ADU segmentation piece to create new initiatives, in addition to leveraging the tiers programme, to engage our high value members and drive member satisfaction and increase their LTV
- Protect and enhance Pollen’s brand reputation using social listening tools. Monitor and respond to online conversations relevant to Pollen and its partners; aiming for an average response time of <15 mins. You will be expected to report frequently using data and insight to inform key functions of the business
- Develop a robust process for planning, executing and measuring the effectiveness of experiments aimed at moving the needle on key metrics like retention, purchase frequency, cross-pollination and satisfaction. You will actively contribute to howe we perfect the formula for the ultimate experience
- Create the rolling plan for Pollen lounges at select curated travel and music experiences. This will involve working to an agreed budget, aligning resources and travelling to experiences to ensure smooth execution of brand engagement initiatives. We want our experiences to make up 3 out of 5 memorable moments for our members
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across different supporting teams (CX, Growth, Client Success, Event Operations,, Product and CRM) to ensure your team’s are delivering exceptional member experiences and meeting service level agreements
- Create feedback and reporting loops to ensure the voice-of-the-member is represented across the business and is considered at the forefront of key decisions
- Establish and maintain a centralised playbook for Community & Socials to archive all training materials, instruction manuals, experiment results, data and insight
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).