Pollen is seeking a New Destination Coordinator to help in our hunt for new & unique curated travel offerings – we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create incredible experiences for young people!
At Pollen, our vision is to be responsible for 3/5 of people’s top memories. By the end of 2021, we expect hundreds of thousands of people to be finding and purchasing experiences through the Pollen marketplace. We’re on plan to 2x our 350 strong headcount in the next 12 months with offices in London, Los Angeles, Toronto, Vegas & Wroclaw, and backing from some of the most exciting VC's in the world, this is an exciting time to be at Pollen
In the first 12 months you will:
- Undertake highly structured research on targeted destinations - this includes both new destinations as well as existing destinations that Pollen already operates in. You will work with the Destination Developer to conduct research that will focus on the most exciting hotels, venues and local activities in that destination that have a clear synergy with Pollen’s brand and our audience demographic. We’re looking for exciting opportunities within a destination to build experiences at scale.
- Utilise your research to inform and qualify hotels and venues in destinations. You will work closely with other functional teams (eg Inventory, Venues, Experience Ops) to track their hotel and venue outreach and conversations, ensuring that all information is accurately captured
- Own all data hygiene for destinations in your region. You will work cross functionally with functional teams to ensure our CRM platform is accurate and up to date with all hotel, venue and destination information for existing destinations, championing impeccable CRM hygiene at all times. For new destinations you will be responsible for collecting and maintaining all of the research and data around new properties and destinations.
- Be a key member of the destination pods for the US and/or LATAM. Within the pod you will be responsible for research, data gathering around destinations and hygiene and populating and maintaining our destination brochures
- Support the Destination Developer on hotel qualification including all initial hotel and venue calls, site visits and initial pitches to tourism boards
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).