We are looking to hire an experienced individual to join our Experience Operations Team in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and to help build policy and systems for our European program whilst setting up our department to scale operations rapidly.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of Creative & Brands event execution as well as experience liaising with Creative / Experiential Agencies to execute detailed and high quality productions. We’re looking for individuals who have made a measurable impact in their previous roles and ideally have operational experience in planning and executing first-edition events, interfacing with brand partners to execute brand integrations, as well as an understanding of working within larger corporate structures.
You will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple destinations and projects open concurrently. Disciplined time-management, initiative and the ability to stay organised across multiple work streams will be essential to success.
The right individual will seek a deep understanding of our audience across sub-genres and care about the holistic journeys we create. You’ll work closely alongside our Event Managers to build once-in-a-lifetime experiences & quality customer journey’s - at scale. We’re seeking an operational-creative - who loves to bring concepts to life and who knows how to manifest experiential impact in the real-world.
In the first 12 months you will:
- You’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of seamless end-to-end experiences for more than 75,000 guests across 10+ destinations in Europe. Specifically, you will focus upon the delivery of our end-to-end customer journey and the experiences and touch points that shape it - aiming to create distinctive and customised journeys that elevate the Pollen brand & our talent partner brands globally.
- With the European Program director, you will establish centralised creative and production assets that will be leveraged to elevate the Pollen brand in the region and to guide the experiential execution within our destinations across Europe.
- You will be a Creative & Customer Journey quality controller and policy maker for the Experience Operations team – creating systems, documentation, briefings, presentations, etc that will allow for scale and the compounding responsibility of our Destination teams as we develop new destinations into core hubs of our program.
- You will support the Experience Manager & Program Director to carefully analyse the user Journey across multiple projects – seeking to create surprise and delight moments, as well as identifying and mitigating experiential threats to the user experience - for both our travellers and our artist partners.
- You will work with Destination Teams to source & procure localised creative and experiential resources & talent to support our growing roster of events. In this function you will support the Experience Manager and Destination Manager to ensure that the promises we make to our customers are fulfilled effectively and efficiently.
- You will support the Brand Partnerships team and be the key inter-departmental link with regard to the execution and production planning for branded and sponsored elements into the user journey – ensuring that our experiential SOW’s to partners are executed accurately and qualitatively.
- You will work with our Comms & Customer Experience teams to ensure that pre-event and post event communications are of high quality and are supporting the larger objectives of the Experience Operations Team. Specifically, you will seek to maximise customer happiness/knowledge and minimising concerns/paranoia - prior to arrival, and during their time in destination.
- You will work closely with our Pods (Specialised Creative, Content & Strategy Teams) to ensure accurate delivery of concepts and a strong feedback system for measuring success – as well as assisting with inter-departmental awareness across the organisation with regard to operationalising concepts and the user journey.
- You will tour into destinations on select projects (higher tiered and more complex events) to directly oversee and execute creative elements and consumer journey points of the experience. Aiming to transfer knowledge and skills to our Destination partners and hires.
- You will develop a rich European network of creative and experiential vendors that will add depth and detailing to our European experiences – considering both the centralised needs of the region and the destination specific deliverables for our events.
- You will seek out elements in every destination that add depth and nuance to our customer experience - creating compelling add-on experiences, tour elements, and other connective social elements that make our trips distinctive and unique.
- You will build and own the upkeep of key systems that allow for the regional planning, control and execution of creative and journey related elements of our experiences.
- You will get your hands dirty – working operationally and collaboratively within the group to build, execute and iterate our experiences and presence within the Curated Travel space.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).