We are looking to hire an experienced individual to join our Experience-Operations Team in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing unit and to help build regional production policy and systems for our European program, whilst setting up the department to scale operations rapidly.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse and proven track record in the Production of Live Music events across a spectrum of sizes and complexity – from Club Shows through to outdoor festival style events. We’re looking for individuals who have worked cross-culturally and internationally, have a strong network of specialists they can draw from and have made a measurable strategic impact in their previous roles.
Specifically, we’re looking for an individual with experience in: Producing & Executing events within clubs and 10K+ capacity venues, working with venue staff to ensure the smooth planning and production of touring events, liaising with touring production staff to fulfill rider and production needs, planning and executing first-edition & Greenfields events, interfacing with destination production managers to source local production resources and assets, and delivering high quality experiential productions for corporate brands.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple destinations and projects open concurrently, will possess sharp time-management skills and will know how to stay organised across multiple work streams and relationships.
The right fit for our team will seek a deep understanding of our venues and destinations from a production perspective and work within our Experience Operations teams to plan and produce once in a lifetime experiences – at scale.
Experience working at/in the following destinations will add strength to applications: Amsterdam, Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona, Prague, Budapest, Bucharest, Dubai.
In the first 12 months you will:
- You’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of seamless end-to-end experiences for more than 75,000 guests across 10+ destinations in Europe. Specifically, you will focus upon our live events and experiential production within those experiences.
- You will work with our Event Managers and Destination Managers to establish a strong and agile network of production and venue relationships across our region. You will leverage your specialist knowledge and experience to guide production planning and regional strategy to ensure the quality delivery of our events.
- You will support the Program Director to carefully analyse the regional production needs of the team and to identify efficiencies and propose centralised production systems to support regional scaling.
- You will work with Destination Teams to source & procure localised production assets and personnel. You will review Artist Technical Riders and centralise production needs per experience to streamline and shorten our planning cycle.
- For larger scale events and Greenfields festival productions – you will act as our lead Production Manager and coordinate efforts between our centralised team and our destinations, as well as ensuring that the performance of our planning cycle, safety standards, and qualitative benchmarks are being met by local production efforts.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and operationalising venue relationships throughout Europe and work with our Destination Development team to ensure that our venue network is of a capacity and quality standard that meets the larger objectives of the organisation.
- You will be the Production ‘quality-controller’ and policy maker for the Experience Operations team in Europe – creating systems, schedules, documentation, briefings, technical support, etc that will allow for scale and the compounding responsibility of our Destination production teams, as we develop new destinations into core hubs of our program.
- You will work closely with our Artist partner’s production and touring teams to ensure accurate delivery of production and will create a strong feedback system for measuring success. You will also assist with inter-departmental awareness across the organisation with regard to producing concepts and events within the user journey.
- You will tour into destinations on select projects (higher tiered and more complex events) to directly oversee and execute production elements and venue touring. Aiming to transfer knowledge and skills to our Destination partners and localised hires.
- You will develop a rich European network of production and venue suppliers that will add productional depth and detailing to our European experiences – considering both the centralised needs of the region and the destination specific deliverables for our events.
- You will build and own the upkeep of key systems that allow for the regional planning, control and execution of production related elements of our experiences.
- You will get your hands dirty – working operationally and collaboratively within the group to build, execute and iterate our experiences and presence within the Curated Travel market space.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).