The Global VP of Creative Studio will spearhead our in-house Creative agency and, in partnership with the SVP Consumer Marketing, CMO and other key stakeholders, chart the course for the Pollen brand, transforming it into an iconic, long-lasting consumer mainstay.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Lead the overall in-house Creative Studio function and manage daily work flows; inspiring the creative team, and maintaining a deep understanding of the business to ensure greatest impact.
- Be a deeply inspirational and experienced communicator, and a relentless problem solver.
- Grow and scale the organization into a world class Creative powerhouse:
- Assess talent and resourcing and make appropriate organizational changes to best support current needs and prepare for future business requirements.
- Partner with the SVP, Global Consumer Marketing and CMO on selection and management of external creative partners and resources.
- Provide leadership and stability to internal creative teams, with a focus on outstanding output, team morale, cohesion and role clarity.
- Build necessary processes, workflows and automation to facilitate the Creative Studio’s action on briefs from the Partner Marketing teams (the client) for specific Pollen Presents curated travel experiences. Deliver on those briefs in a timely fashion that satisfies the client and drives measurable results for the business:
- Assess and refine current processes and workflows, leaning into technology and innovation to determine the right automation tools to deliver best-in-class creative seamlessly.
- Empower direct reports to sell through ideas to the client and to the artist team, overseeing the execution and follow-through of those ideas. Think through the entirety of the assignment from conception to development to delivery of the finished project, preempting potential issues and solving them.
- Serve as the day to day lead for the function, unifying teams, fostering a positive work environment and enabling successful completion and implementation of work based on the briefs for our curated travel experiences.
- Work cross-functionally to understand and leverage data and/or insights to inform Creative work and deliver targeted campaigns that successfully deliver on P&L and event sell-through to consumers.
- Work with SVP of Consumer Marketing and CMO to standardize how Pollen’s suite of brands comes to life across all consumer touch-points via innovative and best-in-class design:
- Work with Direct Reports to bring to life an aesthetic and style that defines the Pollen brand across all consumer touch points: video, visual design, motion graphics, social media, photography, etc.
- Continues to iterate and develop our brand book, providing tools and coaching to imbue the brand across all functions.
- Liaise cross-functionally with Experience Operations, Video and Design to standardize on-site branding at Pollen Presents, Owned and Partner experiences in a way that makes them dynamic and memorable.
- Facilitate our success in the video content space via short and long-form, as well as platform-specific modalities (Instagram, TikTok, etc.) that generate interest from members and non-members (working with Video and Operations leads, as well as Growth, Product, CRM, Partner Marketing and Brand).
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).