We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to help ensure our Curated Travel experiences in the US run smoothly from top to bottom. You will work closely with the genre leads in a ‘pod’ focussing on a specific music genre, to help ensure we deliver the best in class experience for the artist/brand and their fans.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Work with genre leads to support new artist or promoter led curated travel experiences in our highest value pods, where you are responsible for the revenue and operational functions of each experience from end-to-end throughout the entire campaign life cycle.
- Manage a a growing team of Project and Account Managers and help coach and develop them towards a point where they can independently execute campaign launches within their pod.
- Take on projects to improve workflow processes within the pods and in cooperation with other internal stakeholders outside of the pods.
- Responsible for ensuring there is a steady flow of communication and information flowing both internally and externally, using internal tools (Salesforce, Monday) to track status of all deliverables.
- Responsible for confirming core campaign details with the partner in a timely manner (experience details, timelines, communication and accounting details) and communicating to internal stakeholders to ensure meeting deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders as the main point person to coordinate all campaign details, ensuring all relevant parties are up to date with accurate information and details are reflected accurately across all campaign touchpoints
- Facilitate and QA all announce and on-sale deliverables leading up to campaign launches to make sure everything is 100% correct, launches will go smoothly and with 0 errors.
- Monitor and report on campaign results internally (providing real time reporting and allocation management + escalating any issues that occur to relevant stakeholders) and externally (regular performance updates and campaign improvement suggestions to partner)
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).