Pollen is seeking a CRM and Brand Comms specialist to deliver a world class comms plan for our email marketing campaigns – we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create incredible experiences for young people!
At Pollen, our vision is to be responsible for 3/5 of people’s top memories. By the end of 2021, we expect hundreds of thousands of people to be finding and purchasing experiences through the Pollen marketplace. We’re on track to 2x our 350 strong headcount in the next 12 months across our offices in London, Los Angeles, Toronto, Vegas & Wroclaw, and with backing from some of the most exciting VC's in the world, this is an incredibly exciting time to be at Pollen.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Execute the multi-channel marketing communications and content strategy for Pollen Curated Travel & Music in the US with full end-to-end ownership of the campaigns across email, push, mobile.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders in a high pressure environment to drive results.
- You will work to tight and ever moving deadlines and deliver to a best in class standard, to drive a key business proposition.
- You will work within the marketing automation tool to draft, edit and send ad hoc communications for all Pollen campaigns in the US market - including but not limited to Curated Travel, Spring Break and Music.
- You will maintain high quality standards for these communications by ensuring correct segmentation, template design compatibility, personable tone of voice and impeccable attention to detail.
- Be the braze champion for the whole of the Pollen community team, building out training sessions and workflows to ensure the whole team is hitting the high levels of standard required in each of their communications.
- Work closely with the Head of CRM and Brand Comms to build reporting tools and analyse all brand communications in which you own.
- You will rigorously experiment and report on ways to make campaign comms more successful focusing on increasing clicks, sessions and ultimately conversions. A/B testing content and timing variations, analysing results and refining experiments will be part of your day-to-day activities, measured by running experiment briefs regularly.
- Share knowledge with the global CRM team. Make sure you share your expertise to get the most out of comms in the. Drive improvements on our comms globally to make sure we are hitting our business goals and targets.
- Own and develop our creative direction with communication - make sure they excite the audience and are genuinely best in class for design.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen builds, curates, and delivers the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data-driven customer-led mindset – pairing world class entertainment with the world’s most exciting destinations.
Pollen brings you all the best experiences on pollen.co. We have two offerings: Pollen Presents and Pollen+. Pollen Presents curates experiences around your tastes and preferences you can’t find anywhere else. These experiences bring together music, sports, wellness and beyond to enable you and your friends to connect around one-of-a-kind itineraries in exciting destinations. Pollen+ always gets you more at music festivals and events when you book through us. Pollen+ partners with the biggest promoter brands and music festivals, including We Are FSTVL, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, C3, Electric Zoo, Live Nation and more.
Pollen was founded in 2014 by brothers Callum & Liam Negus-Fancey. Pollen is backed by prominent investors including Kindred, Northzone, Sienna Capital, Backed and Draper Spirit. Pollen has raised over $100 million in VC funding.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).