We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the next stage of growth for several of North America’s premier collegiate travel brands. You will love this role if you are a well-rounded marketer with a native-love of social and a diligent and organized approach to project management. You will need genuine passion for connecting college students with unforgettable experiences, as well as a growth mindset and get-it-done attitude. Our collegiate brands span Ski, Football, Spring Break, Fall Formals, and more, with trips happening in iconic destinations, including Cancun, Cabo, Vegas, Nashville and more. You’ll see the results of your efforts translate into real revenue for the brands you are leading.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Own and build marketing roadmaps, plans, and calendars that drive brand building, sales enablement, and community engagement for brands.
- Create or update brand decks that reflect the accurate creative direction, voice, look, and target customer for brands.
- Where needed, create internal brand training materials for key stakeholders to successfully sell experiences.
- Ensure the quality of campaign creative and copy across all consumer touchpoints and platforms.
- Partner with the Sales and Creative team to create and update sales enablement tools such as brand websites, sales decks, and more.
- Where needed, partner with Tech and Ops teams to update brand websites, including writing copy, partnering with Creative Production on the delivery of brand assets.
- Partner with Brand Comms team to define email strategy to support Sales efforts. Includes defining cadence of emails, creating an email & SMS calendar, and briefing in creative assets to the Creative Production team.
Social Media Management
- Define social strategy to grow brand awareness, audience, and drive top of the funnel support for all brands’ sales efforts.
- Execute social programming, including copywriting, asset selection, calendar planning, content curation, and social performance tracking and analysis.
- Partner with the Paid Media team to ensure all communications are aligned with brand marketing plans and consistent across all touchpoints, including paid social, website and emails.
- Partner with Experience Ops team to define swag, in-destination branding, and other elements to make brands ownable.
- Partner with Creative Production team to make shot lists, plan storyboards, and make daily selects of content captured during the experience for future use.
- Provide on-site social-first capture for posting on brand channels.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).