We’re looking for a fast-learning, results driven Program Operations Coordinator to join our team. The Program Operations team are the primary users of Pollen’s product. They are responsible for the creation and management of all Pollen campaigns, as well as internal system optimisations for all stakeholders.
As a Program Operations Coordinator, you will be expected to gain a detailed knowledge of the campaign pipeline and its systems from inception to fulfilment, be able to troubleshoot basic issues and understand escalation procedures. Additionally, a coordinator would be expected to identify and report on basic areas for improvement and optimisation, supporting and collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve day to day tasks.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Master internal processes and tooling to successfully launch campaigns to thousands of customers to some of the biggest brands in the world
- You will develop the skills to set up integrated campaigns with some of the biggest ticketing companies we are partnered with such as Frontgate and Eventbrite
- You will create key relationships with marketing, sales and our hotel sourcing team to facilitate the creation of world class Curated Travel campaigns, according to tight deadlines
- You will identify cross functional pain points within internal programs and workflows, with the ability to provide insight on how we can operate with more efficiency as Pollen scales
- Be responsible for weekly fulfilment of music campaigns under your remit, ensuring hundreds of our customers receive their tickets correctly and on time
- You will have the flexibility to identify areas of personal development that are beneficial to your growth and the overall goals of the company
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).