We’re looking for an ambitious, pragmatic, and highly-analytical finance professional to help support Pollen’s financial planning and analysis efforts.
You will love this role if you are passionate about digging into the details, while still keeping an eye on our larger strategic objectives. In this role, you would be comfortable interacting with working level teams to provide them with focused areas of opportunity, while collaborating with the Leadership Team to paint a picture of the future to come.
We’re on plan to continue excelling against our financial targets, and this role would be at the forefront of cross-functional efforts tailored to push Pollen toward ever more exciting experiences.
What you will achieve:
- Engage with business leaders in the company to establish robust, effective and dynamic planning & budget processes including regular reporting and variance review.
- Must be built with bottoms up approach, cash flow forecast with multiple scenarios and complex working capital management.
- Designing financial models and structuring data to facilitate easy analysis and scenario planning in the future using both historical data, business model unit economic assumptions and industry metrics to create insightful forecasts.
- Design, develop, implement and improve processes related to budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis in high growth business.
- Working closely with our accounting, data science, growth, risk, strategy and other teams to ensure consistency in our work.
- Use of best practice techniques to ensuring accurate and robust financial forecasts and feedback processes to iterate on plans with the relevant departmental and business unit leads Working cross functionally with other groups globally including but not limited to product, marketing, operations, sales, IT, etc.
- Comfortable creating and explaining analysis for Leadership Team, the Board, Investors and other stakeholders, both with respect to ongoing reporting as well a specific processes like fundraising.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).