We’re looking for a marketing professional with a deep understanding of the US student and Gen-Z entertainment industry. You’ll have a track record of managing high-revenue, high-engagement marketing campaigns with top student brands and promoter music brands across the US. If you’ve worked with brands similar to E-Zoo, Lights All Night, Relentless Beats and Breakaway then we’d love to hear from you.
This role is for you if you are the driving force behind managing the success of partner-led marketing campaigns from conception through execution. You have the ability to think strategically about your partners, and their target demographic and craft marketing solutions to meet the customer where they are. You are an exceptional project manager with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. You balance art and science and are just as comfortable analyzing success through a data-lens, while having a strong intuitive feel for crafting engaging, digital-first content strategy.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Lead marketing conversations with partners in North America, work cross functionally with various internal and external departments (CRM, Growth, PR teams etc), and drive forward campaigns with poise, professionalism, and incredible attention to detail. Success will be measured by partner satisfaction scores and delivery against the campaign KPIs, which regularly include # of leads generated, % of inventory sold out and more.
- Oversee marketing campaign readiness and execution across student / Gen-z brands to ensure the success of revenue-driving marketing campaigns. You will gain their confidence that you understand their brand and campaign goals and are effective at achieving revenue KPIs. Success will be measured by partner satisfaction score and the partners excitement to launch additional campaigns.
- Manage end-to-end campaign lifecycle strategy across all consumer touch points and channels including Ambassador, CRM, SMS, and Social, keeping in mind partner brand guidelines and platform best practices to make recommendations that are both on-brand and savvy to the environment the strategy is viewed in and the end-consumer receiving it.
- Project manage campaigns, driving the end-to-end execution of strategy across Email, Organic Social, and Paid Social channels. Success will be measured by high-quality, on-time, and on-budget delivery of campaigns.
- Partner cross-functionally with Content, Product Development, Performance Marketing, CRM, and Design partners to find efficiencies, maximize performance, and optimize marketing strategies across customer touch points for future campaigns. Success here is how efficiently and effectively learnings are applied to other campaigns.
- Advise on Social Marketing strategy for Pollen brand as it pertains to supporting engagement with Partner campaigns. Success will be measured by the development and scaling of a social programming strategy that grows Audience and engagement on Pollen social media platforms.
- Oversee the asset creation process of campaign materials to ensure brand alignment, error-free creative, and effective storytelling with the goal of driving conversion. Success will be defined by quality of creative, efficient rather than micro-managed work streams, and high satisfaction scores from both partner and creative team.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).