The Customer Operations team is a new and growing team at Pollen. The team is responsible for enabling our customer experience team with key information to enable the best solution for the customer. Additionally the Customer Operations team is responsible for the fulfilment of all travellers wristbands, access control in destination, insurance and hotel room assignments.
As a Customer Operations Manager, you will be expected to identify and improve our customers experience from the time of booking to arriving in destination ensuring they receive accurate and detailed information throughout the journey. You will have experience implementing cross functional processes and building relationships with external partners. You must have proficient excel and data skills to drive and support strategic decisions.
In the next 6 months you will:
- Build a detailed timeline to track compensation across all campaigns including refunds and vouchers. Including assisting with reconciliation post refund process to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Work closely with our third party suppliers, building processes to align with theirs ensuring customers can check-in without any issues, access all events and receive their wristbands on time.
- You will work closely with our customer experience team to provide regular updates and own ensuring the internal knowledge base it 100% accurate enabling our customer experience team to provide a faultless experience.
- Audit customer booking data regularly ensuring no customers have a negative experience due to bad data. Including but not limited to access control, payments, room allocations and additional purchases.
- Responsible for ensuring all customers who purchase insurance receive their policies in a timely manner with 100% accuracy by building strong relationships with our third party vendor.
- Create a process for tracking and providing insight to all costs related to fulfilment including shipment, wristbands and design work ensuring we remain below allocated budget on each event's P&L.
- Build tooling to provide a daily report during and after an event highlighting key insights to retro the success and learnings of the event as a direct result of customer feedback and enquiries.
- Build detailed reporting and processes to track customers who have a negative experience with Pollen resulting in the ability to track the direct impact on our bottom line through compensation or lost potential revenue.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).