Our travel sales in the last year are booming despite COVID-19, due to our uniquely placed curated travel offering – we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create incredible experiences for young people who are keen to get travelling again!
However, we don't want Pollen to be somewhere you come once to book a holiday. We're creating a community of like minded individuals who use Pollen to find the best experiences for them and their friends to make lasting memories, through travel, festivals and other experiences. The member team are responsible for keeping Pollen members coming back again and again, positioning Pollen as the best experience platform for young people.
In 12 months, this person will have:
- As the Product Manager for the member team, work with the data, design and insights teams to build a deep understanding of the levers affecting Customer Lifetime Value, and develop and deliver a roadmap of work to improve this metric.
- Develop our native app proposition to optimise for a more personalised experience, encouraging our customers to book their next experience through Pollen.
- Develop our tiers and rewards programs to reward customer loyalty to the Pollen platform with once in a lifetime experiential rewards.
- Proactively identify the right stakeholders and run briefing sessions and cross-functional meetings to co-create roadmap and features. Engage the wider product, product marketing and tech team where you identify dependencies.
- Build a good understanding of your product area and how it interacts with other parts of the product in your group. Become to go-to person in the company for insight on your product area and the customers you serve, with your expertise being continually honed with research and data.
- With some support from your manager, create and communicate a cohesive strategy and vision for your team.
- Present your roadmaps and your teams work to the wider tech organisation and to your stakeholders. With some support from your manager, present your team's strategy and vision to the wider tech organisation.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).