We’re looking for someone to turn ideas and strategy into execution, creating the blueprint for our business in environments where everything is being built from the ground up. You will be joining a dynamic, versatile team that is responsible for both helping determine Pollen’s strategic direction and enabling teams to make those plans a reality. Working cross-functionally across the business, you will drive major workstreams, problem solve and remove roadblocks, and serve as a thought leader to senior stakeholders.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Lead & execute mission-critical projects: The Operations Strategy team works x-functionally to maximize performance and solve some of the company’s most critical strategic problems, implementing new initiatives, and supporting front-line teams. You will scope and lead a portfolio of these varied initiatives.
- Drive day to day operations and thrive off making the business run smoother: You will work with the Operations Strategy Director in areas including goal setting exercises, developing and optimizing business reporting mechanisms, and leading communications across the senior management team.
- Turn insights into action: Develop strategic insights from our data and translate these insights into concrete implementation plans.
- Build great stakeholder relationships: Lead x-functional projects with each of the Heads of / Directors for key functions to run the most efficient projects end-to-end. By the end of 6 months you will have received clear feedback that you are seen as an efficient leader of teams.
- Be a founding member of the team: The Operations Strategy team is brand new and growing, so you will be joining at a pivotal moment with an opportunity and expectation to have an impact in building our processes as we scale
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).