Our travel sales ahead of 2021 are booming despite COVID-19, which is down to our curated travel offering – we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create incredible experiences for young people who are keen to get travelling again!
As the world looks forward to emerging from lockdown, we're keen to get a deeper understanding of our customers needs and how they are changing.
Our Product Designers currently do their own usability testing, but we want to mature our approach to research and be more coordinated, with a structured process, and centralised insights analysis, from a broader range of sources beyond just usability testing.
Can you take us there and own it?
In the first 6 months you will:
- Establish an efficient design research process within the product design team, building on the team's existing research work.
- Organise, recruit for, coordinate, and run user research across all parts of our product and internal tools design teams.
- Set up and maintain a user research insights repository which stakeholders across the business can reference.
- Work with our BI & insights teams to establish a shared collective understanding of our users and their needs.
- Use our analytics and feedback tools to build a bigger picture of our customers, their behaviours and pain-points.
- Summarise outputs from all of the above in a way that is useful for delivery teams and stakeholders. Become the go-to expert on our customers, their wants and needs, and how those needs intersect with our business needs.
- Be an advocate for customer research within tech and in the wider business.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.