Our travel sales ahead of 2021 are booming despite COVID-19, which is down to our curated travel offering – we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create incredible experiences for young people who are keen to get travelling again!
As we scale our design team for the busy year ahead, we're looking for an experienced designer to help lead the design of the consumer app, improve our processes and keep team operations on track.
In the first 6 months you will:
- Act as Product Design Lead across feature teams working on different parts of the consumer app, coordinating design output from Product Designers with an eye on quality, consistency, accessibility, and UX content across the whole product.
- Work with our Head of Product Design to define the future design direction of our flagship consumer product.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and delivery leads to ensure the designers on the app are meeting their requirements and expectations.
- Lead product-wide initiatives like running design crits, owning the design system, or being hands-on for challenging design problems and where extra design capacity is needed.
- Coordinate with stakeholders elsewhere in the business (CRM, marketing, event operations) to ensure a joined-up experience for our customers.
- Champion user research and coordinate designers in your teams to run their own research.
- Day-to-day line-management (scheduling, workloads, troubleshooting) for four Product designers on the consumer app.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.