Are you looking to combine your passion for music and travel experiences with your customer service skills? Are you a people person and a problem solver who knows how to work without being micromanaged every step of the way? Pollen is looking for experienced customer service professionals to join our Support team in Los Angeles.
You'll manage customer inquiries on the various platforms and channels that Pollen serves. You'll ensure that the customer support experience is elevated through rapid response times, personalization, and reaching the best possible outcome every time. You will act as the voice of the customer and are always thinking about how to get ahead of the customer needs rather than just resolving them.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Use your amazing customer service skills to engage with and deliver exceptional customer service experiences to our Members and Ambassadors. (this requires active listening, response time, empathy, attention to detail, and clear expressive writing skills!) You will be able to interact with customers across live chat, e-mail, social media and phone support when necessary.
- Gain a wealth of knowledge regarding the music and travel industry and learn how to troubleshoot common booking issues and elevate the customer experience.
- Master the tools and systems that will be used to perform your role; Kustomer, Slack, Aircall, Google Suite, Stripe, Internal Admin and Notion + any additional tooling.
- Troubleshoot complex customer issues that require working and communicating with different departments and teams.
- Become a subject matter expert and a master at diffusing escalated situations and solving problems in creative ways to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Own the Fraud Prevention process via Stripe including handling disputes, tracking trends and reporting findings to Management.
- Assist the Community Operations Manager in identifying support trends that can be shared to the broader organization - a solution oriented / data driven mindset.
- Participate in several projects that involve proactive customer outreach including following up on support queries, feedback/research, and much, much more.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast and have made over $400 million in experiences sold at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Streetteam Software Limited t/a Pollen (“Controller”), which is located at 3 Loughborough Street, Vauxhall, London, SE11 5RB and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller’s privacy officer is Stephanie Ng-Fragner, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. In the event that you are unsuccessful during the recruitment process, your personal data will still be retained by Controller for up to a year for the purposes of assessing your application for future vacancies. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. Please notify us if you would like your personal data erased. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority, including the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).