At the end of 2021 we’re projecting 100s of 1000s of people will be attending an event sold through the Pollen Marketplace. We do not want to be directly involved in the operation of those events, but we want to retain control of key touchpoints which create a defensible and scalable business. These are all areas that are ripe ground for innovation, and we know the way we internally manage our events will play a huge part in our growth.
As Pollen scales our curated experiences model, having a compelling and impressive inventory infrastructure will become increasingly critical to our success. To facilitate this, we’re seeking a Product Manager for Supply Operations to strategically enhance the core of our internal inventory infrastructure & management systems.
In 12 months, this person will have:
- Enhanced the new vision for this team, communicating it both within the tech team & to key business stakeholders. Created a deliberate plan and a cohesive strategy that evolves with the business.
- Delivered key value to the business to both improve the scalability and efficiency of our platform & add value to our customers, both ultimately contributing to enhancing the Pollen event experience.
- Taken ownership of features to ensure their overarching business success. This includes discovery and definition, evaluating business viability, stakeholder communications, and measuring success of the projects.
- Become the subject matter expert on the systems that support our inventory infrastructure and improve knowledge on their capabilities internally.
- Built rapport with business stakeholders, measured by how well your team’s roadmap is understood, and the satisfaction with the team feeling they are producing the features the business needs, before the time they need them. Created a structure to measure this regularly with actionable insights.
- Developed the Supply team culture, creating a high performing team that is excited to come to work together every day.
- Created a methodology to measure how the technology used impacts our north star metrics as a company.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.