As the Office and Equipment Coordinator, you will support the People Team of a growing tech company to provide tools and equipment to employees across North America.
This is a part time, temporary position that we anticipate being about 10-15 hours per week at $15 per hour, but hours may vary. There is a possibility that this role will be extended or made permanent.
In the next 3 months you will:
- Visit the office weekly to clean and maintain the office during closure, as well as coordinate getting equipment to employees that are working remote during closure.
- Track new equipment (computers, monitors, etc.), order, set up and ship out equipment for new hires, collect and deprogram for leavers.
- Order and mail equipment for remote employees
- Organize and coordinate the mailing of supplies for virtual events
- Have the flexibility to set the working hours to suit your own schedule
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.