Are you looking to use your passion in the music & travel industry to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest music festivals and experiences around the world? Are you the analytical type that loves data, marketing & has a keen interest in understanding what makes consumers click? We are in search of a Brand Comms Manager to deliver a world class comms plan for our marketing campaigns.
This is a crucial role in the business - the successful candidate will work to deliver comms for campaigns involving some of the biggest names in music. Due to the high profile nature of the role, there is huge growth potential both personally and professionally.
The CRM and brand communications team is a global function within the business that is tasked with high quality output and taking the key experiences to market. We’re a team that is continuously looking to improve our performance as well as linking ourselves closely to company goals and objectives.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Execute the communications strategy for Pollen Curated Travel & Music in the US. Including planning, reporting and execution.
- Working with a multiple stakeholders in a high pressure environment to drive results.
- You will work to tight and ever moving deadlines and deliver to a best in class standard, to drive a key business proposition.
- You will work within the marketing automation tool to draft, edit and send ad hoc communications for all Pollen campaigns in the US market - including but not limited to Curated Travel, Spring Break and Music.
- You will maintain high quality standards for these communications by ensuring correct segmentation, template design compatibility, personable tone of voice and impeccable attention to detail.
- Be the braze champion for the whole of the Pollen community team, building out training sessions and workflows to ensure the whole team is hitting the high levels of standard required in each of their communications.
- Work closely with the Head of CRM and Brand Comms to build reporting tools and analyse all brand communications in which you own.
- You will rigorously experiment and report on ways to make campaign comms more successful focusing on increasing clicks, sessions and ultimately conversions. A/B testing content and timing variations, analysing results and refining experiments will be part of your day-to-day activities, measured by running experiment briefs regularly.
- Share knowledge with the global CRM team. Make sure you share your expertise to get the most out of comms in the. Drive improvements on our comms globally to make sure we are hitting our business goals and targets.
- Own and develop our creative direction with communication - make sure they excite the audience and are genuinely best in class for design.
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.