Pollen's marketplace, which has all the best experiences for young people in one place, is changing the game in live music, travel and youth culture.
Our travel sales ahead of 2021 are booming in spite of COVID-19, which is down to our curated travel offering - we put together blockbuster artists, the most exciting destinations and the best hotels to create an incredible experience for our members. We have long-running partnerships with the biggest brands in entertainment such as Live Nation and Universal Music Group, have raised over $120M to date, have offices in London, Wroclaw and across North America and ranked 4th in the Sunday Times fastest growing tech companies of 2020.
In the next 6 months you will:
- Building on Pollen’s cultural values, and working with our existing Product team, begin to roll out a world-class team and product culture focused on data, rapid feedback, learning, and empathy with users/the business
- Form a Product strategy that aligns with the experiences strategy we’ve already developed, partnering with Commercial and Content leaders
- Working with the CTO and other Tech leadership, form a company-wide roadmapping and communication process around our work, the value of it, and focused on the impact
- Form high performing relationships with Engineering and Design leadership, creating healthy tensions and feedback loops that make for fantastic end products
- Institute a career path for Product and Product Marketing within Pollen, training and developing the team in line with our Mastery value
- Work with Marketing and Insights on driving a Growth mindset, bringing qualitative and quantitative data into our decision making and executing quickly on high value work
- Build a hiring and team plan to support our Product strategy as Pollen grows
- Foster key relationships with major stakeholders in Marketing, Content, Sales, and other parts of the company to ensure we’re always listening and partnering to solve their biggest problems
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.