The Technical Support Manager role at Pollen is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup in a first technical leadership role in US to manage the end-to-end process of supporting our live products. In this role, you'll work with a world-class technology team based in London and help them win hearts & minds of the customer-facing staff based in LA by providing an exceptional technical support process for all Pollen products.
By the end of 2021, we expect hundreds of thousands of people to be finding and purchasing experiences through the Pollen marketplace. We’re on plan to 2x our 350 strong headcount in the next 12 months with offices in London, Los Angeles, Toronto, Vegas & Wroclaw, and backing from some of the most exciting VC's in the world, this is an exciting time to be at Pollen.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Become one of Pollen's first technical leadership team members in US and play a pivotal role in raising a bar for the quality of technical support our US teams receive from our London-based technology team
- Develop and implement the strategy for our support process, with an aim to be innovative and best-in-class: build data-driven ways of working to deliver on them, engage your team and stakeholders with the vision and make a massive impact on how the technology team operates our live systems
- Build an efficient support process that handles volume at scale while maintaining a friendly and helpful culture, setting standards for the excellence of communication
- Become a champion for the culture of a sustainable & efficient process within the company: educate & train internal staff at Pollen on how to get the help they need
- Collaborate closely with the Product team providing best practices, customer experience insights and helping define any high-touch technical support strategy needed for major launches
- Partner with Engineering to run our on-call rota process, ensuring the teams at Pollen can engage with and feel supported by our responsiveness to outages and critical issues. Drive an agenda of learning & preventative actions
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.