At Pollen, our vision is to be responsible for 3/5 of people’s top memories. By the end of 2021, we expect hundreds of thousands of people to be finding and purchasing experiences through the Pollen marketplace. We’re building a product team who care passionately about our customers, and can use data and customer insight to help position Pollen as the go-to destination for creating unforgettable experiences with friends.
In the first 6 months, you will:
- Act as product manager in one of our existing cross-functional teams focusing on one of the core parts of our customer funnel.
- Work closely with engineering, design and delivery to foster a high functioning team dynamic
- Create a vision, strategy and roadmap for your team that aligns to the company North Star goals
- Deliver features which add value for the business and our customers
- Build highly effective relationships with stakeholders across our business in the UK and US
- Implement a program of customer research and data analysis to inform the team's roadmap
- Measure and communicate your team's results to key stakeholders and the wider business
- Become the subject matter expert on the part of the funnel your team is working on
About our culture
- We are results focused so you can choose your own hours & take as much vacation as you need to drive results and perform at your best. Watch our CEO talk about our innovative culture.
- Read our CEO’s open letter about our focus on Belonging, and about the mission of our women’s programme Illuminate.
- Everyone is an equity owner in the company.
Pollen is on a mission to have all the best experiences in one place. With Pollen+ you can pick from a highly curated selection of world class festivals and events such as Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and Wireless festival. With Pollen Presents you can discover experiences only available through us, where we bring every major category of entertainment including music, sport and lifestyle to the most exciting destinations in the world such as Las Vegas, Ibiza and Los Cabos.
We are growing fast, with over $500 million in sales to date across hundreds of experiences at more than fifty of the best destinations globally. We have offices throughout North America and Europe, and have raised more than $100 million in venture funding from Northzone, Draper, Kindred, Backed and Sienna Capital.