Improving Healthcare Since 2006:
PolicyStat is a rapidly-growing SaaS company (>50% annually for 6+ years) with a product our clients love (>99% renewal rate, clients in 45/50 states). We work with our clients to improve healthcare delivery via their organizational playbook: policies and procedures.
Our hands-on implementation and support team helps our clients use the PolicyStat web application to improve the quality of patient care. Last year up to 440,000 Americans died as a result of hospital error. Many of these deaths would have been prevented by following best practices for quality. Policies are a hospital's tool for standardizing and implementing these life saving best practices. We help ensure their policies are correct, their staff can find and use those policies, and that their policies support regulatory compliance.
Be A Trusted Guide:
As an Account Manager you will be a trusted point of contact for our customers. In short, you will be a central point of contact for our clients as well as the internal team. They will look to you for leadership, guidance, and direction to use their policies and procedures to improve patient care and ensure regulatory compliance. Day to day you will work closely with our clients. You will spearhead regular calls,, answer questions, and do whatever else is needed to ensure their success.
We are fortunate to have some of the best clients in the world! They are caregivers first, which means you will spend your days working with kind, polite people. Even better, they’re enthusiastic about using PolicyStat to solve an important and painful problem.
How You'll Contribute:
- Above all: Ensuring client success
- Developing and maintaining mastery of the PolicyStat software application
- Being responsive and demonstrating empathy and a sense of urgency in client interactions
- Answering questions and solving problems presented by our clients
- Researching issues when solutions are not readily available
- Advocating for clients to the product team
- Driving activities of clients to increase brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all company products
- Collecting product usage data and analyzing it for the development of action plans for clients
- Disseminating information to clients ensuring all product knowledge, initiatives and trends are up-to-date
- Developing and nurturing strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with representatives ensuring open streams of communication
- Managing client references, to include relationships, utilization, and distribution of references
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A drive to improve the quality of healthcare
- Experience successfully managing customer relationships in a complex business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology and eager to become an expert in our product
- Has initiative, is a self-starter, and comfortable in an autonomous environment
- Highly organized and disciplined
- A history of exceeding customer expectations
- A history of learning quickly and teaching others
- A bachelor's degree (preferred)