Want to help people get the financial protection they need — and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare and buy all types of insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve become the nation's leading insurance marketplace, raising over $52 million of venture capital and helping more than 5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're growing rapidly and looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of INC's best workplaces two years in a row!
Customer Success at Policygenius…
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for clients? Are you a team-player and a great communicator? Do you want to work directly with other company stakeholders to build the foundation of the greatest service organization in insurance? Then come join our Customer Success team, where you’ll make an immediate impact on our customers as they complete their life insurance process!
- Become a subject matter expert on our life insurance products through independent, onsite training and development
- Master workflows, navigating carrier websites, and our proprietary CRM software
- Provide and receive actionable feedback that will help drive efficiency and best-in-class customer experience
- Collaborate with other operations teams to continuously improve internal processes and customer experience
- Exhibit strong attention to detail while carefully reviewing documents for completion and accuracy
- Address clients’ questions about life insurance, the application process, and opportunities to ensure coverage meets individual customer needs via phone, email and SMS
- Contribute to the onboarding process by adding to our library of training documentation, modeling best practices, and training newer team members
- At least 1 year of customer-facing work experience (such as sales, customer service, client experience, etc.) and Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A service mindset – motivated by solving problems for clients and your team
- Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders alike
- Ability to organize and prioritize high volume workload while maintaining frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping others
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company through actionable feedback
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO [for relevant roles]
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Polcygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!