P&C Customer Success at Policygenius...
Are you looking for the chance to make a huge impact on a growing startup with a mission to impact thousands, potentially millions of people? We’re looking for a Customer Success Associate to be on the front lines of our brand new Property & Casualty product vertical! This role will support our home and auto insurance Sales and Case Management teams by ensuring every user has a seamless onboarding experience. This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member on a rapidly growing team that is going from 0 to 100 real quick!
In this role, you will…
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Triage inbound home and auto questions and service requests over chat, email, and phone
- Support our Case Management team in collecting and verifying risk assessment data
- Work closely with carriers and loan officers to help create a distinctive onboarding experience for new clients
- Assist our Sales Agents with payment processing and Evidence of Insurance requests - coordinating with clients, carriers, and mortgage brokers
- Foster strong client relationships to maintain a high level of in-force servicing and retention
- Identify operational improvements and efficiency opportunities
- Help us build team culture and camaraderie on a fast-paced team!
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have 1+ years’ experience in home, auto, or commercial insurance and an active P&C license
- You have a customer service mindset with a passion for helping clients get the protection they need
- You're able to quickly adapt to new technology and navigate multiple systems, with a strong attention to detail and self-management
- You possess a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and teamwork mindset
- You do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!