Want to help people get the financial protection they need — and feel confident in their choices? Policygenius is a NYC-based tech startup that makes it easy to compare and buy insurance online. Since 2014, we’ve raised over $52 million of venture capital, established ourselves as a pioneer in Fintech and helped more than 4.5 million people get vital coverage for their families.
We're rapidly growing and looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our powerhouse team. Come see why we were voted one of INC's best workplaces of 2018!
About the role...
Are you looking for the chance to make a huge impact on a growing startup with a mission to impact hundreds, thousands, potentially millions of people? We’re looking for a Case Manager to be on the front lines of our new Property & Casualty product launch. This role will provide back-end support to our sales team and help develop an exciting new chapter in our growth story. This is a unique opportunity to work directly across all teams at Pg to build, launch and scale an integral part of our growth strategy.
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Work closely with our sales agents to prepare, review, and generate client-facing presentations, including home and auto insurance quotes and coverage recommendations
- Coordinate with our underwriters, brokers, and carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Collaborate with sales and product management to identify trends and drive our cross-sell philosophy and value proposition
- Research and document product and eligibility specifications to streamline sales fulfillment
- Review existing client coverage and research products to improve their protection
- Communicate with our users regarding their service-related requests
- 1-3 years’ experience with property and casualty insurance sales and a high level understanding of insurance products
- Quick adaptation to new technology and ability to navigate multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail and self-management
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and passion for helping clients
- Honesty & integrity – you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)