Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
About the role...
Are you looking for the chance to make a huge impact on a growing startup with a mission to impact hundreds, thousands, potentially millions of people? We’re looking for a Case Manager to be on the front lines of our new Property & Casualty product launch. This role will provide back-end support to our sales team and help develop an exciting new chapter in our growth story. This is a unique opportunity to work directly across all teams at Pg to build, launch and scale an integral part of our growth strategy.
- Play a major role in building out a new Property & Casualty insurance product line for Policygenius
- Work closely with our sales agents to prepare, review, and generate client-facing presentations, including home and auto insurance quotes and coverage recommendations
- Coordinate with our underwriters, brokers, and carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Collaborate with sales and product management to identify trends and drive our cross-sell philosophy and value proposition
- Research and document product and eligibility specifications to streamline sales fulfillment
- Review existing client coverage and research products to improve their protection
- Communicate with our users regarding their service-related requests
- 1-3 years’ experience with property and casualty insurance sales and a high level understanding of insurance products
- Quick adaptation to new technology and ability to navigate multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail and self-management
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and passion for helping clients
- Honesty & integrity – you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
- Some fun surprises when you join… (Shhh… It’s a secret!)
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!